Monday, January 22, 2007

And doggone it, people like me!

In regards to this morning's post (see below), I've decided to take the Stuart Smalley approach. Imagine me pulling up a mirror and saying:

"I want to be a professional freelance writer. I want to do this in Bozeman, Montana. I want to cover people and events I myself find interesting. I want to write for magazines and newspapers, based in print or on the Internet, that have an appreciation and respect for my talent, and that challenge me in ways that I find constructive. I want to be paid well for my efforts."

Okay, that was weird. It better work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would want to do it in Bozeman, Mont. – not all spelled out in non-AP style.

Anon.

The folks at 30proof said...

Hey, Ray!
I think that I might have an idea for you. I haven't talked to you in a while and it would be good to catch up. You can read our blog or contact me at jesse@30proof.com

Jesse E.